- Blood Glucose Monitors and Diabetic Test Strips with NU and RR Modifiers
Effective January, 1, 2011, the modifiers NU (indicating a new product), and RR (indicating a rental product) will no longer be used for blood glucose monitors and diabetic test strips.
- Electronic Health Records Survey
Help the Office of Medicaid Policy and Planning (OMPP) plan the implementation of electronic health records (EHR) in Indiana.
- Online Provider Training Sessions Offered
HP Enterprise Services will host training sessions about the National Correct Coding Initiative and MDS 3.0. Providers participating in these online sessions do not need to leave their offices to take advantage of these training opportunities.
- National Correct Coding Initiative Training October 8
Register for the National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) training to be held October 8, 2010. This online training enables you to learn without leaving the office.
- 2010 IHCP Annual Provider Seminar
It’s here, it’s free, and space is filling up fast! Register today for the 2010 IHCP Annual Provider Seminar October 19-21, 2010, in Indianapolis. Don’t wait – your favorite classes will soon be full!
- HIPAA 5010 and NCPDP D.0 Testing To Begin January 2011
Providers and EDI Trading Partners – Get information about testing HIPAA 5010 and NCPDP D.0.
- Requesting MRO PA via Web interChange
PA Requests for MRO Services must be authorized by a medical doctor (MD) or health service provider in psychology (HSPP).
- LTC MDS 3.0 Training September 7
HP will conduct Web-based MDS 3.0 Training September 7. The training is open to all Long Term Care providers.
- Changes to the Care Select Program Announced
Beginning October 1 the scope of the Care Select program will change to focus on disease management, specifically for members with chronic conditions.
- LTC MDS 3.0 Training August 3
HP will conduct Web-based MDS 3.0 Training August 3. The training is open to all Long Term Care providers.
- National Correct Coding Initiative
IHCP to implement National Correct Coding Initiative by October 1, 2010.
- IHCP Provider Workshops
Third quarter IHCP provider workshop and specialty workshop information published.
- Updated Manuals Published
Revised versions of Chapter 13 of the IHCP Provider Manual and the MRO Provider Manual have been published.
- MRO Claims to Be Mass Reprocessed/Adjusted
MRO claims erroneously denied will be reprocessed/adjusted.
- New Pharmacy Services Help Desk Hours
Attention Pharmacy Providers and Prescribing Practitioners
- IHCP Workshops
Second quarter IHCP provider workshops ongoing.
- Specialty Workshops
IHCP offering specialty workshops for home health, hospice, and dental providers.
- Proposed Rate for IEPs
Attention, School Corporations: Proposed Rate for IEPs
- Share Your Opinions on Health Care Reform
Please take a few moments to fill out this survey related to several new provisions under the Affordable Care Act.